We are a leading Lincolnshire based Legal Services and Wealth Management Company with offices across both Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. Due to continued success and growth we are now seeking to add to our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially astute and creatively driven Marketing Manager to join our successful Company.
This role will require someone who is self-sufficient, can think on their feet with the ability to influence Partners and staff alike. We are looking for someone who can develop a clear marketing strategy and build and strengthen their team.
Ultimately the successful candidate will strengthen client relationships and raise the profile of the Company in the market.
We are looking for candidates who have experience of using a mix of marketing channels, including social media. They will understand how to maximise return on investment from external advertising and promotion and have the ability to plan innovative marketing campaigns that are focused on the Company’s growth areas.
Having a working knowledge of the legal sector would be advantageous however, equally, this could be an opportunity, for the right individual, to bring in expertise from wider industries to challenge perceptions and to build new routes to market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement a marketing strategy in line with the Company’s growth plans.
- Take a lead on social media, digital and other external communications’ initiatives continually to innovate in a crowded marketplace.
- Communicate and deliver client surveys, user/focus groups successfully.
- Analyse client data by department and recommend development areas.
- Implement and develop a range of internal campaigns to drive cross selling opportunities across all areas of the business.
- Manage networking opportunities.
- Manage regular flow of blogs.
- Manage social media channels.
- Develop a “Priority Client Programme” to strengthen key relationships.
- Coach fee earners on best practice and develop opportunities to win new business.
- Perform work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the Company’s quality and risk procedures.
- Lead on the legal directory submissions and oversee all submissions, to achieve consistency in messaging, quality and to ensure an on-going rise in rankings year on year.
- Lead on researching and drafting submissions for key industry awards, reviewing and editing submissions for consistency of format, substance, length and style.
- Seek and coordinate Tender opportunities.
- Lead the Company’s approach to new business development (including in particular the research, development and roll out of new services).