An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join our successful and growing Commercial Property Team, based primarily in our Milton Keynes office. The successful candidate will be dealing with all aspects of Commercial Property including, but not limited to:
- Acquisitions and Disposals of freehold and leasehold property including auctions for both residential and commercial properties
- Landlord and Tenant advice including the preparation of leases, licences, rent deposits, notices and assignments
- Drafting and negotiating ancillary agreements, deeds and side letters
- Reporting on all aspcts of the transaction
- Commercial Lending
- Experience with transfers of part, adverse possession, dispositions of land, land development, planning agreements and creating and extinguishing easements would be desired but not a necessity
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a proven history of managing their own case load within a commercial property division.
- To be able to maintain current client base and continue to expand on the same.
- To work well with clients and third parties within a team environment and alone
- The candidate will be a dynamic, enthusiastic, experienced individual.
The applicant will take over an existing caseload and have an ability to maintain and secure future work.
The salary for the role will be commensurate with the successful candidates level of experience.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
4 x Death in service
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org