Salary : £19,573.80 per annum
Hours of Work: 9.00 am – 5.15 pm
Due to internal promotion we now have a vacancy at our Spalding office for a Team Leader within our Document Production Team.
The Team Leader will form part of the document production team supporting fee earners across all the areas of the business producing letters and documents through manual transcription, digital dictation and voice recognition.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Line manage the Senior Legal Assistant, Legal Assistants, Legal Support Assistant, and Reception staff.
- Monitor and allocate work to individuals within the Document Production Team.
- Support and monitor performance of team members.
- To perform all necessary typing/word-processing, accurately and to deadline for the dedicated area and also support the pool environment across all areas of the law within the Spalding office.
- Transcribe information from manual documents or audio.
- Provide support to other offices.
- Take telephone calls on behalf of Partners and fee earners and convey messages in a timely manner.
- To arrange appointments as required.
- Closely monitor the BigHand DPT folder and ensure team is keeping work up-to-date – adopting the oldest/most urgent first principle.
- To ensure correct information recorded on the appropriate file management system including adding Relationships in Connect .
- Will be required to use all case management systems used by the company.
- Create and maintain accurate records.
- Keep filing up to date.
- Undertake reviews, monitor performance and support team.
Chattertons recognises that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. The Company has an Equal Opportunities Policy and this sets out the Company’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is available upon request.