Hours of Work: 09.00 – 17.15 hrs – Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week)
We now have a vacancy for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join our busy Specialist New Build Estates Department. The vacancy is at our Newark office. A good understanding of the conveyancing process is essential but training in Plot Sales will be provided.
You will be a confident, proactive and structured individual with experience in a broad range of matters including:-
- Handling a caseload
- Producing standard contract documentation
- Dealing with enquiries.
- Exchange, completion and post-completion work (including Stamp Duty Land Tax, Companies House and Land Registry registrations)
- File closures
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing outstanding levels of service to developer clients.
- Liaising with and supporting other members of the team.
- Meeting financial targets and agreed objectives.
- Working accurately, reliably and in accordance with the Specialist New Build Estates Department’s procedures, quality and risk management procedures.
- Communicating with clients at all levels from the Group Sales Director to site sales staff.
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing developer clients.
- Promoting the firm and developing new business.
- Adept at being able to work under pressure.
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firms’ quality and risk procedures.