We are delighted to announce that due to expansion, we have a vacancy for a Conveyancer. The ideal candidate will have previous New Build Development experience to join our busy Specialist New Build Estates Department. The position is based at our Newark office.
A good understanding of the conveyancing process and new build development work is essential.
You will be a confident, proactive and structured individual with experience in a broad range of matters including:-
- Handling a caseload
- Producing standard contract documentation
- Dealing with enquiries
- Liaising with our Developer clients in accordance with their pre-defined procedures.
- Exchange, completion and post-completion work (including Stamp Duty Land Tax, Companies House and Land Registry registrations)
- File closures
- Working with and supporting other team members
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing outstanding levels of service to developer clients.
- Liaising with and supporting other members of the team.
- Meeting financial targets and agreed objectives.
- Working accurately, reliably and in accordance with the Specialist New Build Estates Department’s procedures, quality and risk management procedures.
- Communicating with clients at all levels from the Group Sales Director to site sales staff.
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing developer clients.
- Promoting the firm and developing new business.
- It is a requirement to be able to work under pressure.
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firms’ quality and risk procedures.
Chattertons recognises that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. The Company has an Equal Opportunities Policy and this sets out the Company’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is available upon request.