31 Aug, 2018
Eric Robinson Solicitors
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of caseload by actioning legal procedures as directed by the Conveyancer.
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of caseload by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To assist Conveyancers in the processing of matters on a timely and cost effective basis.
- To support Conveyancers in the maintenance of files by effective file management.
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer.
- To attend to clients, taking instructions, and conducting letter and telephone enquiries as necessary
- To use the correct Practice procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm’s standards and legal requirements.
- To improve and enhance the firm’s client base by effective liaison with existing clients.
- To maximize the firm’s potential to cross – sell services by identifying appropriate opportunities.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- To ensure our clients received the best possible service at all times
- To ensure our introducers of business receive the best possible service at all times.