To support the Practice in the provision of Legal Secretarial Services by providing competent and efficient legal secretarial duties.
- To support the Head of Department in the management of the secretarial workload, ensuring that the priorities of the department are met
- To assist Fee Earners in the management of caseload by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone
- To manage the Fee Earners diaries to ensure the efficient running of the department
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Fee Earner
- To ensure that all internal methods, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to
- To answer internal telephone calls efficiently and politely and take messages, as necessary
- To support Fee Earners in the production of files by typing dictated work as directed
- To support Fee Earners in the maintenance of files by effective file management
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.