We are looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join our Weston-super-Mare practice. Legal Assistants are integral to the success of our business, providing Lawyers with essential and pro-active support. The successful candidate will experience a high volume of administrative tasks and in return will benefit from working alongside a very experienced Partner and Solicitor, on a full residential property caseload of both sales and purchases.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge and experience working within a busy residential conveyancing department seeing a transaction through from the beginning to the end.
- Be available to work Monday-Friday 9:00-17:15.
- Have strong communication and client care skills to ensure our clients receive an efficient, reliable and friendly service over the telephone, in written correspondence and face to face.
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Keep the case management system up to date in real time.
- Have the ability to manage their own workload, attention to detail and excellent typing skills.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft office and a case management system.
- Be passionate about law and have a strong work ethic.