Starting Salary: £18,389.07
Hours of Work: 9.00am – 5.15pm – Monday to Friday but expected to work additional hours if necessary
Location: Lincoln (but will be expected to travel to all offices)
We are seeking a Facilities Administrator with a confident approach to provide full administration support to the business for the coordination of any maintenance and facilities requests.
This will be an administration focused role with experience within facilities management would be preferred, but experience with dealing with invoicing and budget monitoring is essential.
This role will require someone who is self-sufficient, can think on their feet and provide a quality internal customer focused service.
As Facilities Administrator your principal duties will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on budget and expenditure;
- Coordination of firm wide stationery, non ICT equipment and hygiene units.
- Act as point of contact for all internal maintenance requirements, scope job and assign work to internal Maintenance Technician or source external contractor to undertake work.
- Administrative duties for the ICT and HR team to include invoicing, Health and Safety Administration, issuing permits to work, ensuring contracts and secrecy documentation are in place for all contractors working across all offices.
- Continually monitor work and services provided by suppliers.
- Preparing data for management reports.
- Ordinance Survey Renewals.
- Various administrative tasks to include typing, filing, inventory management etc.
- Ad hoc project work as directed by senior management.
- Work with Office Management teams to coordinate and assist with office moves.
- In conjunction with the ICT Director, liaise with external consultants regarding Gas, Electricity, water and business rate tariffs
- In conjunction with ICT Director, administer Royal Mail and Document Exchange requirements for all offices.
- Undertake administrative duties in connection with property alarms, fire alarms, CCTV and Security, Air Conditioning, Confidential waste, routine maintenance for lifts, security lights and any other duties assigned by the ICT Director.
- Arrange and monitor Confidential Waste Removal.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior administrative experience within a facilities or property management team, with IT skills in MS Word & Excel, and strong communication skills. They will be working as part of a small on-site team, so should have the ability to work independently and using self-initiative.