At Chattertons, we strive to be the “go to” Law Firm in Lincolnshire. We are delighted to announce that we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing Assistant to join our passionate team.
You will report to our Head of Marketing and Business Development and will be responsible for assisting with the promotion of the Company through Companywide marketing initiatives and supporting local offices/departments with their marketing requirements.
You will be involved in: social media, marketing material production, website content management, CRM management, report writing, events and internal communications.
We currently use a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) and we need an individual who can work closely with the Head of Marketing and Business Development in taking this to the next level.
You will be able to bring fresh ideas to the table and have a flexible, willing and “can-do” attitude.
The Company full of personalities, so you must also possess a good sense of humour. We need a real team player who is credible and confident when liaising with Directors, Partners and clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Assistant:
- Assisting with the coordination and updating of the website and intranet.
- Keep the list of staff updated on a regular basis and ensure profiles are up to date and consistent.
- Update the website and intranet with all new marketing and company communications and articles.
- Updating general content on website as appropriate.
- Assist with the co-ordination and distribution of mail outs.
- Generate mailing lists from the database in conjunction with the ICT department.
- Responsible for the availabity of all marketing materials, ensuring all offices are correctly stocked and all branding is consistently adopted across all offices.
- Order business cards and name badges as and when requested.
- Prepare press releases for the media under the direction of the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure marketing materials are always available across all offices
- Assist and create imaginative content for the Chattertons social media pages.
- Act as an advocate for the Company on each of the social media spaces.
- Proactively suggest areas for improvement.
- Input new ideals for marketing campaigns.
- Provide support with email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with creating the social media strategy.
- Assist in the preparation of key marketing reports.
- Assist with analysing and interpreting web statistics.
- Assist with report writing.
- Maintaining filing system in an orderly manner.
- Provide Assistance to the Events Assistant
- Maintain Marketing Databases, ensuring full details are imputed correctly and accurately.
- Update information, following returned mail etc.
- Proof reading.
- Manage and maintain internal communications and social events.