Salary : £10,800 (based on a FTE salary of £18,000)
Hours of Work: 21 hours over three days. Days to be flexible.
At Chattertons, we strive to be the “go to” Legal and Wealth Management Company in the East Midlands. We are delighted to announce that we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Events Assistant to join our passionate team.
You will report to our Head of Marketing and Business Development and will be responsible for assisting with the promotion of the Company through Companywide marketing initiatives and supporting local offices/departments with their marketing requirements.
Your primary responsibility will be coordinating events but you may also be involved in assisting the Digital Marketing Assistant with social media, marketing, material production, events and internal communications.
You will be able to bring fresh ideas to the table and have a flexible, willing and “can-do” attitude.
The Company is full of personalities, so you must also possess a good sense of humour. We need a real team player who is credible and confident when liaising with Directors, Partners and clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Events Assistant:
- Assist with the co-ordination and distribution of mail outs.
- Generate mailing lists from the database in conjunction with the ICT department.
- Responsible for the availabity of all marketing materials, ensuring all offices are correctly stocked and all branding is consistently adopted across all offices.
- Order business cards and name badges as and when requested.
- Prepare press releases for the media under the direction of the Head of Marketing and Business Developmnet.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure marketing materials are always available across all offices
- Assisting with the coordination and updating of the website and intranet.
- Keep the list of staff updated on a regular basis and ensure profiles are up to date and consistent.
- Update the website and intranet with all new marketing and company communications and articles.
- Updating general content on website as appropriate.
- Attend events, meet with clients and ensure all stands are stocked with appropriate stationery, refreshments and other marketing materials.
- Assist Head of Marketing and Business Development, Directors and Partners with the development of initiatives, give ideas and feedback on client experience.
- Book and confirm venues and organise refreshments as necessary..
- Preparing packs for delegates attending seminars.
- Support with the design of flyers and write letters for seminars/events.
- Organising and arranging staff to attend events.
- Maintain Marketing Databases, ensuring full details are inputted correctly and accurately.
- Update information, following returned mail etc.
- Assist in the preparation of key marketing reports.
- Assist with analysing and interpreting web statistics.
- Assist with report writing.
- Maintaining filing system in an orderly manner.
- Proof reading.
- Manage and maintain internal communications and social events.