• To develop and run own caseload and to provide support to the senior lawyers in the team as appropriate.
• Promoting the reputation of Andrew & Co in the market
• Self motivated, forward thinking, well organised and resilient.
• Client focused, with strong client care/service skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong team player (beyond individual fees) with ‘can do’ attitude and ability to build and sustain good working relationships
• Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
• Able to undertake / experience of advocacy
• Business Development experience
• Solicitor 0- 2 years pqe or Legal Executive
• Running a mixed caseload of privately funded family cases with supervision as required (to include divorce, ancillary relief, private law Children Act applications, Injunction applications, PN, Cohabitation and Separation Agreements and TOLATA applications)
• Assisting on any others matters as required and for the wider Family team
Position will involve:
• participation in Firm and Team business development initiatives to include attendance at events, participation in seminars and presentations and digital / social media marketing
• management of secretarial support.
Our location is perfect for local or further travel, with onsite parking and lots of staff benefits.
A little more information can be seen on our social media channels and web site.