Responsible to: Personal Injury and Motor Law Team Leader
Hours of Work: 9.00am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday
Department: PI/Motor Law
To provide an effective secretarial service, including help and assistance to others in the firm outside core disciplines when required.
• Sound working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Production of legal forms e.g. Smartforms, Lexis Nexis
• Competent levels of literacy, numeracy and accuracy.
• Good standards in the presentation of work.
• Client focused, with well developed interpersonal skills to include dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone
• Well organised, with a high level of attention to detail
• Flexible and prepared to support other disciplines as required.
• Team player, committed to supporting colleagues across the firm.
• Committed to giving the best impression of Andrew & Co. both internally and externally
• Production of correspondence
• Preparation of documents and legal forms
• File management in accordance with team procedures and benchmark
• Dealing directly with routine client enquiries and handling straightforward client matters and correspondence
• Providing secretarial and administrative support in relation to team management and marketing activities, as required
• Holiday cover
• Preparation for approval of all team bills
• Collection of data and recording same in personal injury/motor law files
• Administration of file closure