23 Oct, 2019
Oakwood Solicitors Ltd
Roundhay Road, Leeds, UK
Award winning North Leeds firm is looking for a new enquiry handler to join their expanding new enquiries team. As a new enquiry handler you are the first person a prospective new client or existing client speaks to when introduced to the firm. Your role is important as it is the first impression the client receives of the firm therefore your customer service skills are imperative.
Key Tasks (not an exhaustive list)
- Speaking to prospective new clients, taking their enquiry by filling in a questionnaire
- Dealing with all the case types including personal injury and private client
- Managing a varied work load within a team environment
- Outbound calls to clients where we may need additional information
- Sending client contracts via email
- Dealing with phone calls, text messages, emails and live chat
- Ensuring client details are entered correctly onto the case management systems
- Customer Service
- Client Care
- Telephone call handling
- Microsoft office package.
- Previous experience of working within a role involving a high standard of communication.
- Good attention to detail.
- Engaging customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- Being empathetic and sympathetic
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a team and independently and follow instruction
Competitive salary, plus overtime opportunities
The department opening hours are:
Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 17:00 plus overtime opportunities to 20:00.
Family / Matrimonial,