Frettens is looking for a Wills & Probate Solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive with 5 years post qualification experience to lead the team in our Christchurch office.
We welcome applications from people with the following essential skills, attributes and experience:
- A qualified solicitor/ FCILEx with 5+ years’ PQE
- People management and team building experience
- Can communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to convey information accurately and articulately, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and manage a caseload
- Shows initiative, generates new ideas, thinks of original solutions
- Anticipates client’s future needs, sees opportunities for other teams and makes suitable introductions
- Returns client calls
- Able to meet new clients and win new business
- Aim to sell Frettens on service and values (rather than price alone) and follow up on viable enquiries
A full job description can be viewed here.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience and we offer a wide range of benefits to our staff, which can be seen here.