Frettens is looking for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join our busy team. The successful applicant will be working with experienced members of the team who are based in both Christchurch and Ringwood but would also need to be in a position to run their own caseload independently with some supervision. The role is diverse as the Dispute Resolution team deal with a wide variety of commercial and civil disputes.
We welcome applications from people with the following essential skills, attributes and experience:
- A qualified solicitor/ FCILEx with 3+ years’ PQE experienced in civil and commercial litigation
- Able to convey information accurately and articulately, both verbally and in writing
- Able to negotiate and influence
- Communicates effectively at all levels
- Able to work independently and manage a caseload with excellent organisational skills
- Focuses on detail, is methodical, organised and systematic
- Structures own workload, making best use of resources and time
- Has some advocacy experience
- Marketing and networking skills, able to meet new clients and win business
- Aims to sell Frettens on service and values (rather than price alone) and follow up on viable enquiries
A full job description can be found on our website - www.frettens.co.uk/careers
Salary is negotiable dependent on your experience. Frettens offer a wide range of benefits to our staff - See Working at Frettens - Benefits.
To apply for this position please email your CV with a covering letter to Catharine Snow, Operations Manager - email@example.com