We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Family team in our Winterbourne office to provide a comphrehensive secretarial service.
The duties attached to this post are:
- To undertake audio dictation, to type letters, documents and memoranda.
- To maintain filing systems ensuring the maintenance of adequate security of confidential and personal papers.
- To deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence and calls as necessary.
- To act on own initiative in the absence of the nominated fee earner.
- Dealing with general enquiries to the department and progressing these into live files.
- File opening, preparing and providing client care documents.
- To make appointments and arrange meetings, maintain appointment diary.
- To work in the best interest of the client and the firm and provide the highest standards of client care at all times.
The person we are looking for:
- Proficient use of IT;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Abilitity to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Ability to analyse information and present accurate findings;
- Ability to work within a team in an open plan office environment.