We are looking for an experienced Wills, Trust & Probate Paralegal to join our WTP team to assist in the provision of a legal service our clients in a wide caseload of wtp matters.
The specialist nature of the duties attached to this post are:
- Dealing with the drafting of wills, lasting powers of attorney and basic probate documents
- Assisting fee earners with specific tasks in existing caseload.
- Dealing with general enquiries to the department by email and telephone and progressing these into live files.
- Assisting fee earners with client meetings, follow up and ongoing client emails and telephone calls.
- File opening, preparing and providing client care documents.
- To provide support and assistance to the team supervisor as and when required.
- To work in the best interest of the client and the firm and provide the highest standards of client care at all times.
The person we are looking for:
- Proficient use of IT including excel spreadsheets;
- Friendly and efficient telephone manner;
- Abilitity to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Ability to analyse information and present accurate findings;
- Ability to draft own correspondence and documents as above;
- Ability to advise clients on WTP issues;
- Ability to supervise and delegate to junior staff where appropriate;
- Ability to work within a team in an open plan office environment.