Job Description – Commercial Property Solicitor
Huggins Lewis Foskett are a long-established East London firm who are looking for a commercial property solicitor to join their commercial property team. This a full-time position and Salary will depend on experience.
The Candidate must have experience in the following.
- Acting for landlords (usually with large portfolios) and tenants (usually small to medium sized local businesses) in relation to: -
- Grant of leases including drafting leases, rent deposit deed, licenses to alter and agreements for lease
- Variations to existing leases
- Licenses to alter
- Acting for developers in relation to:
- Site acquisitions for development
- Preparation of reports on title
- Site disposals
- Conditional purchase agreements
- Land promotion agreements
- Overage agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Grant of easements
- Dealing with approval of reliance letters and collateral warranties on construction
- Acting for developers in relation to preparation for sale of flats at completed developments and subsequent individual flat/home disposals
- Acting for developers and lenders in relation to refinancing and financing arrangements including: -
- Review of facility agreements and finance documents including: -
- Legal charge
- Duty of care deeds
- Share charges
- Subordination and priority deeds
- Preparing certificates of title in City of London form
- Arranging for broker reliance letters
- Drafting corporate minutes, resolutions, and certificates
- Must be innovative and enjoys working closely with other members of the team.
- Be logical in your thinking.
- Have excellent attention to detail. This is a must, and the business relies on the quality of it delivers.
- Personality fit is key, so you'll need to be fun and have a good sense of humour.
- Be Proactive, confident in the work that you do.