Frettens Solicitors is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Administrator to join the team in Christchurch. The main purpose of this role will be to open files and deal with the initial paperwork in the Residential Conveyancing process, along with supporting other team members with overflow telephone calls, quotations and any other administrative tasks. There are good prospects for advancement.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Acting as the first point of contact for the department with people from inside and outside the firm.
- Providing quotes for new clients and matters.
- Opening new files, ID collection and verification and collection of monies on account
- Administration of all initial paperwork – liaising between client, Estate Agents and other Solicitors.
- Deliver excellent service to clients, agents and work providers keeping them informed at every stage of a case.
- Use case management system effectively to achieve maximum efficiency including use of to-do lists.
- Attend training sessions internally and externally when required.
- Escalate any expressions of dissatisfaction from clients or work providers to your line manager and if appropriate the head of department.
We welcome applications from people with the following essential skills, attributes and experience:
- Minimum GCSE level qualification
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to convey information accurately and articulately, both verbally and in writing
- Can communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes
- Ability to self-motivate
- Shows initiative
- Attention to detail, required to be methodical, systematic and organised
- Returns client calls and maintains client contact appropriately
Download a copy of the full job description here.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience. Frettens offer a wide range of benefits to our staff - See Working at Frettens - Benefits.