Main purpose and objectives
The main purpose of the role is to provide typing and administrative support to our Trusts & Estates Department.
Key tasks and responsibilities
· Digital dictation and insertion of dictation into letters and forms;
· Administering client matters using SOS case management system;
· Client care and excellent customer service;
· Meeting speculative clients on an exploratory basis and answering generic queries;
· Assisting with Will Preparation;
· Registering and drafting of LPAs and EPAs;
· Assisting with straightforward estates;
· Drafting IHT 205 forms;
· Administering liquidation of assets and distribution of the estate;
· Any other duties deemed to be within the capability of the post holder.
· Familiar with the legal administration of Probate, Wills, Trusts and Estates;
· Passionate about giving outstanding client care and service;
· Excellent interpersonal and team working skills;
· Accurate and articulate in written and spoken communication (including excellent spelling and grammar);
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
· Ability to use own initiative to problem solve;
· Excellent administrative, planning, organisation and time management skills to meet deadlines;
· Proficient in the use of IT, including all MS Office applications, email and internet.
* Subject to qualifying period of service.
Salary range: £18,000-20,000 per annum depending on experience.