We are looking for a bright Residential Property Paralegal to join our busy and expanding Residential Conveyancing team based in the heart of Ringwood.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
We offer a wide range of benefits.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the department.
- Opening new files, assisting with ID collection and verification and providing quotes for new clients and matters.- Providing quotes for new clients and matters.
- Handling the full range of residential conveyancing matters from initial instruction to completion, dependent on level of experience and competence
- Delivering excellent service to clients, agents and work providers keeping them informed at every stage of a case.
- To be responsible, jointly with your allocated supervising fee earner, for maintaining relationships with current work providers and estate agents and encouraging new opportunities wherever possible.
To apply for this position please email your CV with a covering letter to Catharine Snow, Operations Manager.
This can be done by clicking the 'Apply' button.