Paralegal – Turpin Miller LLP
We are on the cutting edge of Immigration law and looking to find someone with real passion and desire for Immigration Law.
Are you sharp, diligent, friendly, driven? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you at Turpin Miller LLP!
Based in our Oxford offices we are currently recruiting for a paralegal, to join our team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, within a highly reputable national law firm. This is a fast-paced role requiring a positive, confident, and proactive approach. There is opportunity for progression within the firm for the right candidate.
You will take pride in your work displaying a high level of attention to detail, a strong client service orientation and will thrive in a business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative.
Your job role will include:
• Administrative support
• Taking client instructions
• Undertaking legal research
• Assisting with the preparation and submission of applications
• Communicating with clients and various third parties
• Degree educated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Interest in immigration law
• Highly organised
• Excellent progression opportunities to a fee earner role quickly
• Potential to obtain QWE
• 25 days Annual Leave
• Company Sick Pay
• On-site Parking
• Salary – competitive
If you are a dedicated individual and are looking for an opportunity where you can develop and build a successful career in law – then apply today!