01 Jun, 2022
F Barnes Solicitors
High Street, Romford RM1 1JU, UK
A multi office High Street, Lexcel accredited practice seeks an experienced residential property legal assistant/paralegal. We seek someone who is naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of residential property. They will be assisting a busy senior legal conveyancer and would be based at our Collier Row branch.
It would be a benefit, but not essential to have some experience in other departments such as commercial property, private client and family law.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values. Based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients. We are an extremely busy practice with property being one of our busiest departments and growing.
- At least three years’ experience in residential property this is essential as you will be assisting un-supervised at times.
- Experience in dealing with all conveyancing searches, Land Registry searches and other property-related admin including producing engrossments and other legal documents
- The ability and experience in dealing with exchange of contracts
- The ability and experience in dealing with matters post exchange to completion
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to work unsupervised and progress matters themselves
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Friendly and approachable
- Typing speed of 60 WPM
- The position is based at Collier Row working in the conveyancing department assisting a senior conveyancer with excellent local community links. Some support maybe required for legal advisors in other offices due to holidays.
- Hours - 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Working as part of a friendly, enthusiastic team