What we are looking for:
- Outstanding technical knowledge and experience in wills, estate administration, trusts, tax planning, LPAs and Court of Protection work
- STEP membership and accreditation
- Proven management and business development experience in a similar role
- Minimum 8 years PQE or similar knowledge and experience
- Ability to manage own varied caseload including work for high net worth clients
- Great communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- A sense of urgency and the desire and ability to deliver work ahead of client expectations
Key responsibilities of role:
- Management and supervision of other private client fee earners ensuring balanced distribution of work, achievement of billing and other performance targets;
- Responsibility for maintaining high professional standards of work;
- Leading the department to ensure provision of organised, client-orientated, efficient and profitable delivery of private client legal services;
- Strategic reviews of the performance of the department and design and implementation of short, medium and long term plans for improvement and growth of the department;
- Business development for the team and the firm as a whole through networking, advertising and other marketing to ensure increase in volume of new high quality and profitable work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded private client solicitor who is looking to progress their career in a firm that offers a genuinely supportive culture and where striving for excellence in all matters at all times is key.