11 Mar, 2019
£25,000 - £28,000 yearly
To support the firm on a wide range of business development and marketing activities to include: Production of relevant and targeted collateral, Advertising, Newsletters, Client feedback mechanisms, PR, Sponsorship, Brand, Design, Events, Probono, Networking and On-line (both internal and external); managing and driving forward firm wide profile building initiatives.
· Maximising opportunities to grow the firm’s revenues from existing and prospective clients
· Raising the firm’s profile and position within the local markets in which we are located
· Leveraging and coordinating outside influencers
· Structured approach to targeting new business generation, profile raising and marketing campaigns
· Working closely with the management committee, to develop robust plans
· Managing the implementation of the firms plans and budgets, regularly monitoring and reporting on progress
· Drafting, reviewing and updating materials and entries in local media and legal supplements
· Writing, editing and producing marketing communications including presentations, brochures, newsletters and web copy
· Managing events
· Planning and managing strategic advertising opportunities
· Budget management
· Working with fee earners to develop individual objectives and targeting plans and working closely with them to ensure successful pursuit of the plans
Marketing Campaigns and Profile Raising
· Creating and implementing integrated campaigns across our sectors to help raise our profile and awareness amongst our key target audience and generate opportunities to meet potential clients.
· Working to develop and oversee the implementation of an effective profile raising plan for the Firm, including Awards and Sponsorship opportunities
· Assisting fee earners to profile their personal PR plans
Internal communication and knowledge sharing
· Working to ensure that there is an efficient framework for internal reporting and transparency of information/communication the Firms activities and successes.
· Excellent interpersonal and (internal and external) client-facing skills
· Strong influencing and persuasion skills
· Able to think broadly and demonstrate a high level of initiative
· Highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude
· Commercial and strategic in outlook
· Pragmatic, robust, diplomatic and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities
· A team player, but able to act autonomously with minimal guidance
Skills and Experience
· Excellent understanding of marketing and business development processes
· Strong previous experience of working in a business development /Marketing focused role, preferably in a law firm or other professional services firm
· An understanding of the legal market
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with an excellent eye for detail
· Strong project management skills.
· Marketing qualification, such as the CIM or equivalent
The position is full time, predominantly from Gravesend but will be required to work from the other offices regularly therefore a driving licence and own car is essential.
Hatten Wyatt Solicitors & Advocates